Postalloy® DuraHard™ 2828NCTi-FCO
Crack Free Titanium Enriched Hardface Alloy
Postalloy® DuraHard™ 2828NCTI-FCO is a non-cracking flux-cored, open-arc hardfacing wire that deposits a martensitic alloy with a high volume of finely dispersed Titanium Carbides (TiC). It has excellent abrasion resistance under low and high stress conditions and retains hardness at high temperatures. Crack-free deposits are possible with proper procedures. Use on carbon and low alloy steels.
- Excellent welding characteristics.
- Multiple layers maintain their hardness and abrasion resistance.
- Produces full slag coverage that does not require removal between passes. Slag is easily removed with a chipping hammer.
- Deposits are crack-free even after multiple layers.
- Cement rolls
- Hardbanding drill pipes
- Bucket pins
- Shredder & Fibrizer hammers
- Bucket teeth and lips
- Tillage implements
- Asphalt mixer paddles
Weld Deposit Properties
- Maximum overlay:
- Unlimited layers with proper procedures, including preheat and interpass temperatures
- Good Hot-hardness up to 1100 °F (593 °C)
- Must be ground
- Cannot be flame-cut
- 57Rc - 60Rc
Current Type : DC Electrode Positive
|26-29||210-250||1/16" (1.6mm)||1"- 1 1/4" (25-32mm)|
|26-30||280-340||3/32" (2.4mm)||1"-1 1/2" (25-38mm)|
|26-30||325-500||7/64" (2.8mm)||1"- 1 1/2" (25-38mm)|
Out of position welding is limited to horizontal stringers. Preheats and Inter-pass temperatures should be based on base metal chemistry.
|1/16" (1.6mm)||25 lb (11.30kg) spool|
|3/32" (2.4mm)||55 lb (25kg) coil|
|7/64" (2.8mm)||55 lb (25kg) coil|