Postalloy® Sintered Tungsten Carbide
Tungsten Carbide is one of the best materials to protect equipment against abrasion, especially for industries such as construction, mining, land clearing and wood or debris waste, and forestry wood grinding. The most efficient method to deposit tungsten carbide is to use the tungsten carbide embedding process using Postle's vibratory feeder, combined with our Sintered Tungsten Carbide Grit and weld matrix wire, PS-98.
Postle's Sintered Tungsten Carbide Grit is crushed and carefully screened to meet our specifications to provide necessary wear protection in areas of high abrasive wear.
Please visit our dedicated Tungsten Carbide Hardfacing website here for more information.
- Sintered Tungsten Carbide
- Heavy duty earth moving and mining vehicles
- Tunneling machinery
- Mining machinery and equipment
- Power shovels
- Long wall continuous miners and draglines
- Landfill compactors
- Tub grinders
- Land clearing machinery and equipment
- Waste and debris recycling
- Forestry product grinding
- Debarkers, chippers and wood mulchers
Weld Deposit Properties
Current Type :
Typically used with a weld matrix wire such as PS-98.