Postalloy® DuraHard™ PS135-MCO
Postalloy® DuraHard™PS135-MCO is a large diameter, high hardness multi-carbide hardfacing alloy containing large volumes of Chromium and Niobium carbides uniformly throughout a tough alloy matrix. It is recommended for applications involving severe abrasion or abrasion coupled with impact. Large diameter wire is generally more alloy rich than smaller diameter wire.
- Deposits are slag-free
- Iron and Steel - sinter breakers, grizzly bars, augers and conveyor screws, exhaust fans, coke pusher shoes, coke chutes and ash conveyor blades
- Mining - blast hole augers, ore or coal chutes, classifier flights, buckets and lips, wear plates and bulldozer blades.
- Power Generation - coal feeder screws, exhaust fan blades, post-hole diggers, and wet centrifugal pumps.
- Concrete and Cement - bag packer screws, cement chutes, pug mill paddles, die rings and feeder blades.
- Brick and Clay - arbors, bag packer augers, brick augers, feeder blades, pug mill augers, and screw conveyors
Weld Deposit Properties
- C - 5-6; Cr - 20-23; Nb - 5-8; Bal. - Fe, Si, Mn
- Cannot be flame-cut
- Deposit will readily relief check-crack
- Heat Resistance:
- Excellent oxidation resistance up to 1100 °F (591 °C)
- 60Rc - 65Rc
Current Type : DC Electrode Positive
|28-32||300-400||7/64" (2.8mm)||1½" (38mm)|
|28-32||400-500||1/8" (3,2mm)||1½" (38mm)|
|7/64" (2.8mm)||55 lbs (25kg) spool, 220 lbs(99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kgs) drum|
|1/8" (3.2mm)||55 lbs (25kg) spool, 220 lbs(99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kgs) drum|