Postalloy® DuraHard™ PS158Ti-FCO
- Postalloy® DuraHard™ PS158Ti-FCO is a large diameter, non-cracking flux-cored, open-arc hardfacing wire that deposits a martensitic alloy with a high volume of finely dispersed Titanium Carbides (TiC). It has excellent abrasion resistance under low and high stress conditions and retains hardness at high temperatures. Crack-free deposits are possible with proper procedures. Use on carbon and low alloy steels. Large diameter wire is generally more alloy rich then smaller diameter wire.
• Excellent welding characteristics..
• Multiple layers maintain their hardness and abrasion resistance..
• Produces full slag coverage that does not require removal between passes. Slag is easily removed with a chipping hammer.
• Deposits are crack-free even after multiple layers.
- Cement rolls
- Hardbanding drill pipes
- Bucket pins
- Shredder & Fibrizer hammers
- Bucket teeth and lips
- Tillage implements
- Asphalt mixer paddles
Weld Deposit Properties
- C - 1.5-2.0; Cr - 5-8; Ti and Mo - 5-8; Bal. - Fe, Si, Mn
- Cannot be flame-cut
- Deposit Thickness:
- Unlimited layers with proper procedures, including preheat and interpass temperatures
- Heat Resistance:
- Up to 1,000 °F (538 °C)
- Non-machinable. Must be ground.
- 57Rc - 60Rc
Current Type : DC Electrode Positive
|26-30||325-500||7/64" (2.8mm)||1"- 1 1/2 " (25-38mm)|
|28-32||400-500||1/8" (3.2mm)||1 1/2 " (38mm)|
|7/64" (2.8mm)||55 lb (25kg) spool, 220 lb (99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kg) drum|
|1/8" (3.2mm)||55 lb (25kg) spool, 220 lb (99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kg) drum|