Postalloy® DuraChrome™ PS135-MCO
Postalloy® DuraChrome™PS135-MCO is a large diameter, high hardness multi-carbide (complex carbide) hardfacing alloy containing large volumes of Chromium and Niobium carbides uniformly throughout a tough alloy matrix. It is recommended for applications involving severe abrasion or abrasion coupled with impact. Large diameter wire is generally more alloy rich than smaller diameter wire.
- Deposits are slag-free
- Iron and Steel - sinter breakers, grizzly bars, augers and conveyor screws, exhaust fans, coke pusher shoes, coke chutes and ash conveyor blades.
- Mining - blast hole augers, ore or coal chutes, classifier flights, buckets and lips, wear plates and bulldozer blades.
- Power Generation - coal feeder screws, exhaust fan blades, post-hole diggers, and wet centrifugal pumps
- Concrete and Cement - bag packer screws, cement chutes, pug mill paddles, die rings and feeder blades
- Brick and Clay - arbors, bag packer augers, brick augers, feeder blades, pug mill augers, and screw conveyors
Weld Deposit Properties
- C-5-6; Cr - 20-23; Nb - 5-8; Bal. - Fe, Si, Mn
- Excellent Oxidation up to:
- 1100°F (591°C)
- Cannot be flame-cut
- Deposits will readily relief check-crack
- 60Rc - 65Rc
Current Type : DC Electrode Positive
|28-32||300-400||7/64" (2.8mm)||1 1/2" (38mm)|
|28-32||300-400||1/8" (3.1mm)||1 1/2" (38mm)|
|7/64" (2.8mm)||55 lb coil, 220 lb drum, 500 drum|
|1/8" (3.1mm)||55 lb coil, 220 lb drum, 500 drum|