Postalloy® DuraChrome™ PS133-MCO
Postalloy® DuraChrome™PS133-MCO is a large diameter, metal-cored, open-arc wire designed for the production of chromium carbide overlay plate, and the repair of coal pulverizer and cement clinker rolls and tables. Deposits are ultra high in carbon and chromium ensuring maximum carbide population and wear protection for highly abrasive applications. Use on low carbon mild steel, low alloy steel and cast iron. Large diameter wire is generally more alloy rich than smaller diameter wire.
- Overlay Plate, Coal Pulverizers, Cement clinker rolls
Weld Deposit Properties
- Hardness 1 to 2 layers:
- Hardness 3 to 4 layers:
- C - 5-7; Cr - 26-28; Bal. - Fe, Si, Mn
- Weld deposits will relief check crack readily
- Deposit Thickness:
- Multiple layers possible with proper technique and procedures
- Heat Resistance:
- Up to 1000 °F (538 °C)
- Deposits cannot be machined or forged.
Current Type : DC Electrode Positive
|7/64" (2.8mm)||55 lb (25kg) spool, 220 lb (99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kg) drum|
|1/8"( 3.2mm)||55 lb (25kg) spool, 220 lb (99.80kg) drum, 500 lb (226.80kg) drum|