Postalloy® A-Max Wear Plates
Postalloy® A-Max Wear Plate is through-hardened abrasion resistant steel, much harder and more wear resistant than conventional AR400 or AR500. It's easy to install in large or small areas.
- Hardness of 61-64 Rc
Postalloy® A-Max Wear Plate was designed to overcome the labor-intensive cost of hardfacing.
- Small and light weight, the wear plate can be installed by any maintenance welder...in any position.
- It can be quickly installed and less expensive than hardface welding…can be installed 10 times faster.
- Less welding means less heat…less warpage and distortion.
- Can be Flame or plasma cut…can be easily cut to any size.
- Can be bolted or welded in place.
- Installs with tack welds using Postalloy® 301 or 305 electrodes, or Postalloy® 301-FCG or 3044-FCG wire.
- Deflector Plates
- Mixing Paddle
- Rock Box and Hoppers
- Truck Body Liner
- Cyclon eLiners
- Flop Gates
- Dozer Blades
- Deflection Plates
- Flat Sides
- Vertical Edges
- Truck Beds
- Paving Machines
- Charging Chute
- Loader Buckets
- Screw Conveyors
Weld Deposit Properties
- Wear plate
- 61Rc - 64Rc
|1/4" x 3" x 5"|
|1/4" x 5" x 7"|
Plug weld using Postalloy® 301 or 305 electrodes, or Postalloy® 30-FCG or 3044-FCG wire.
- You should work from the inside out and plug weld the plates in place.
- The inside corners should be plugged next.
- The outer corners should be the last to be plugged.